INR18650 30Q Li-Ion Battery
The excellent Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh Battery – Flat Top, tested by the infamous “Mooch” to be a very reliable and safe battery, even when used at short bursts pulling a full 25 amps!
BATTERIES SOLD INDIVIDUALLY!
NOTE: Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if battery is damaged.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
• Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
• BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
• ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
• ONLY use within manufacturer specification DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
• KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
• DO NOT short circuit
• DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
• DO NOT use if damaged in any way
• DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
• DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
• DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
• DO NOT solder
• User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
• Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
VAPE BATTERY WARNING
This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an e-cig, vape, or similar device. USAGE OF THIS BATTERY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries
• Flat Top
• Nominal capacity: 3000 mah
• Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 15 amps (at 25 degrees C)
• Nominal voltage: 3.6v
• After a fresh charge: 4.2v
• Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
• Don't discharge below: 2.5v
• Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
• (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
• Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
• Weight: 45g
• Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
• Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
• Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
• Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
• You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)